Complete Restorative Dentistry by Dr. VSmile
Our restorative dentistry involves the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of any oral complication or cosmetic changes our patients desire. Dr. Vitto may suggest treatment to restore tooth decayed, prevent periodontal disease, cavities, dental implants, chipped tooth repair, fillings, porcelain crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, sealants and extractions, root canal, night guards, therapeutic injectables, and more. Vitto Dental uses combination therapy to assure the best care and greater results for your dental health.
"Who gets a deep cleaning and a root canal and has absolutely no pain the next day with no medication? I do because of Vitto Dental Spa!!! Thank you so much to Dr. Vitto and her amazing staff!" - Cristen K.
Restorative care is also about prevention. Preventive dental care is important throughout your life. With regular oral cancer screenings, good oral hygiene at home and regular checkups from Dr. Vitto, you can help keep your smile healthy for years. Here’s how you can help prevent plaque build-up and cavities:
- Brush at least twice daily with a soft-bristled toothbrush to remove food particles and plaque from tooth surfaces. Remember to brush the top of your tongue to remove any extra plaque-causing food particles and keep your breath fresh!
- Floss between your teeth at least once a day. Decay-causing bacteria can hide between teeth where toothbrush bristles can't reach. A good mouthwash will help kill bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Eat a balanced diet and avoid sugary treats. Eat more nutritious foods: raw vegetables, plain yogurt, cheese or fruit can help keep your smile healthy.
- Schedule checkups with Dr. Vitto every six months for professional teeth cleaning.
- Ask us about sealants, protective coatings we can apply to chewing surfaces on the back teeth where decay often begins.
- Ask us about special mouthguards designed to protect your smile if you play sports or nightguards if you grind your teeth at night.
"This was the first time I've had a root canal with ZERO pain and ZERO swelling in the aftermath. Dr. Vitto is expert at providing solutions, treatment and care. Because of this, I drive a fair distance for office visits. I cannot recommend her enough!" - Steve G.